Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs commodore questions

tiersum

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Equipe
hey all i have a vs commodore 64,000 with extractors exhaust highflow cat CAI and a stage 2 shift kit

question im looking for a bi-xenon kit can any one lead me in a good direction on what to do buy for my car ?

another question id like to get a memcal tune can any one shed some light on this for me are they really worth it or not thanks in advance

tiersum

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Equipe
there is a bloke from ebay !!! called blackstar i was thinking of getting one of his tunes has any one got anything to say about his tunes

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Greenfoam on here (nicefrog on ebay) is the guy to talk to about tunes. I've never heard a bad thing about him, unlike blackstar. I have a foam tune with pretty much the same mods as you and its definately worth the money

tiersum

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Equipe
cheers thanks id like to contact greenfoam how do i go about doing it i cant find him on ebay

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
You can PM him on here but he is often very busy and if he doesn't reply it means he won't have time to do any tunes for a little while, but he will get back to you eventually