Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Commodore Workshop manual

Blakvsexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0L VS EXECUTIVE
Hi everyone,
I am after a copy of a holden vs commodore workshop manual, does anyone know where i can download a free one preferably,(Trying to save money to spend on the car) but i'll pay if i have to.

Any help would be really appreciated

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
I've never seen a free downloadable version.....best paper one is Gregorys....second hand they go for $10 to $20...also are on Ebay. Or you can borrow the manual from your local library. Lifeline and Salvos carry manuals 2nd hand.

Z2TT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
Gregories is OK-Good at best, I'd love to get my hands on a GMH One or CD.
But it seems they come in Volumes which bookstores sell $100 each, and it's about 16 volumes.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
been using a Gregories for 25yrs(got me out of many a jam) good for the home mech
Gregories is OK-Good at best, I'd love to get my hands on a GMH One or CD.
But it seems they come in Volumes which bookstores sell $100 each, and it's about 16 volumes.

muttley383

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 383
The original manuals used to be on ebay in cd form for about $10.00. Had everything exept the wiring diagrams.

Blakvsexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0L VS EXECUTIVE
Yeah i'll go get a gregory's i have been using them for years and have never led me astray, the max ellery ones i have heard can be a bit vauge though.

godatfourdigital

Reaction score
Members Ride
EH Holden, VS Ute
i got mine a month ago, went to supercheep and found both a gregorys one and a max ellery one both out of the plasic, flicked through both ans found gregorys to be better although the max ellery one had a nicer cover, thats really not much good when the contents is below average

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Ive got a VN to VS,V6 and V8 haynes manual,as well as the VSV6 gregorys manual, and the haynes one is useless compared to the gregorys,especially when it comes to the wiring diagrams.Ive noticed that some of the pics in the haynes one is actually from a gregorys manual.I wonder if gregorys know that haynes used copies of their pics.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Yeah i'll go get a gregory's i have been using them for years and have never led me astray, the max ellery ones i have heard can be a bit vauge though.

no just ****, they don't go into it as well as gregorys, i was stupid and bough a max ellery instead of waiting a week for the other.