Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS dark tail lights

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Tail lights for a VS

Hey,

Thinking of getting some different tail lights on my dark green VS. I think the altezza lights look like absolute piss and saw these lights on the web and think they might look alright.

If people have any suggestions of what lights to get on my vs (pics as well maybe?) that would be great!! Also does anyone have these lights on their car or something could you upload a pic?

Cheers.

Matt

Some very quick photoshop pics that I did after being provided with some pics :

Last edited:

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
One bloke I know of on this forum has them... search 'trikk'. I'm pretty sure Norti has a set of those for sale for cheap at the moment too.

EDIT: Found the thread for you. http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs/97715-trikk-bens-bagd-vs.html

And a few better pics on this post. http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/1181948-post100.html

Trikk.jpg

TrikkNewShoes9.jpg

RK5TAR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 Manual
I got those from that exact picture. Thought they were nice and dark, but theyre a bit clearer than you think.

This is what they look like on.

pinkedvr-albums-pinking-up-picture4360-replaced-vr-tail-lights-clear-altezzas-added-rear-spoiler.jpg

Last edited:

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
thanks for the pics guys. You reckon these would look good on my dark green car? maybe I'll just attempt a quick photoshop using these pics haha.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
That looks disgusting. Looks like common faded tail lights taken to the next level.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
any idea for some good vs lights?

I would of left them stock but mine were faded to the max and I picked up crap altezzas for 60 bucks. Nothing wrong with stock. Everything else is just not right. They should release new LED lights that replicate the new E2 series lights. I reckon LED lights would look cool.

RK5TAR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 Manual
That looks disgusting. Looks like common faded tail lights taken to the next level.

I actually preferred these over the hideous altezzas with the black background and the round "discs" for where your globes sit. They look like something you find growing in a petri dish.

As I said I thought they would be darker than when I pulled them out the box, as they looked darker in the photo.

For the wagon this time around I went the tinted tail lights instead of clear or the black ones.

OP to be honest I don't think these ones would look that bad on a dark green VS. But the others may have some better ideas?