Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs dash into vn

jedals54

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive s1
hey every one i am thinking of puting a vs dash into my vn and i am wondering if it is possible to keep the vn dash cluster and loom and slicing the vs plugs for the wiper indcaters and so on into the vn loom.

Clint_G

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
i kept the vn cluster and indicator stick when i converted mine. but got an auto electrician to do the rest. when i started looking into it it was way out of my league. but if your good with electric in cars then it shouldn't be to hard. the only thing that had to be added into my one was an intermittent switch for the wipers. the stick would do the other two but not that one.

orinoko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina S2
Ive done a VS Statesman dash into my VP, kept the original wiring, just made adapters between the VP plugs and the VS plugs on the dash... this means I can put my VP dash back in with no wiring issues at all!

If you need help, I've got a few notes...

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
ive put a complete vs caprice interior into my vp calais but because i wasnt gonna put the vp dash back in i also changed the body loom so it was just plug and play

vn88holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP/VR lexon wagon
sorry for asking on old thread but i could do with some help. as i am putting vr dash in my vp.