Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Dash Speakers

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
Hey what size speakers are in the very front dash in a vs? i think i heard 4". Anyway anyone know ow to get to them? I also heard that they are wired from the front wires???

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I think you might be talking about the 1" tweeters. Unscrew the vent and pull it out.

Madhouse_Dave

Crazy but Happy
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais
Any chance that someone has had sucsess and changed these standard speakers to some updated new ones ?
every place I have asked say they dont sell anything like it.

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
I have

Yeah mate.

I wanted all my speakers to not be in view from the outside. (obvious reasons)

4 screws take of the grill on top of the dash. You need to take the side air vents off as there is a clip holding the grills down on the ends.

I took out the 2 door pod speakers and the tweeters on the dash. I put in my 6.5inch rounds in the door pods (bearly fits) and put the splits back in the spots where the tweeters came from. You will need to use the wires that come with the the new speakers to rewire them to the spliter boxes then into your head unit! It does take time but is not that difficult!! Sounds kick arse afterwards though!

Good Luck..