Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VS doors, VT seat and other parts

Shaundy

BMW Technician Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Afternoon everyone.

I've got a few things for sale that I've collected over the years.

ITEM:
- Full set of VS Equipe doors. White in colour with some scratches. One rear door has a couple long dents where I'm guessing the car rubbed something. Electric mirrors, window latches, speakers + pods are all included however there are no window regulators. 3 windows are tinted, one is missing. All wiring present in front doors. $60 each. All offers considered. Need these gone.

- VT(?) rear seat. Complete. Excellent condition with no burns or rips and only needs a steam clean to get the dust and other dirty bits out. Black with blue/black inserts. $100. All offers considered

- Set of four tyres. Yokohama S760s, 205/65/R15. Excellent tread. Removed from car as I now have VT SS 17s. They are fitted to pursuit rims however I am only selling the tyres...Unless someone comes up with a really good offer on the wheels. $50 each for the tyres. I will pay to have tyres removed from rims if this price is met.

- One black 15in steel rim. Removed from VY Commodore because of flat tyre. Tyre is shagged with steel wire poking through. Perfect for a rat rod :thumbsup: $20

- VS Commodore centre console. All complete minus handbrake boot. Includes gear selector surround. Has holes for power window switches plus extra hole drilled where a switch was fitted. This could be easily filled. $50. All offers considered

- Genie performance straight through muffler and oval tip. Polished stainless steel with some small dents and scratches. Selling as is no longer required. $70 neg.

- VL hubcap. Silver with marks. Make an offer

- VL headlight stone guard. Genuine Holden part. Reasonable condition. Left hand side only. $10 neg.

- VS drivers side window weather shield. All fittings included except for one that is missing. Excellent condition. Genuine Holden part. $40 neg.

- VS A-pillar interior moulds. Grey in colour. Clips are broken. Make an offer

- VN-VS Electric fan and shroud. Shroud has been cut back for some reason and was bought as is. One bolt hole is broken. Bought it to fit it to a Triton ute but didn't fit. $10

- VT Taillight centre. Has surface scratches and chips. No light bulbs. $30 neg.

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: Firm/Negotiable/Make an offer as stated above

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick only unless local. Laidley, Toowoomba etc.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, Phone. PM for number, call between 5pm and 7pm as I work during the day and work night shift.

OTHER INFO: Any Questions?

PICTURES: I can email pictures on request.

Mystro1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
can you give me a mm tread depth on the tyres? sounds like what im chasing :)

Thanks.

Shaundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Hey guys this stuff has got to go so throw me some offers and I'll consider them...The prices are just guides :thumbsup:

Shaundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Trial fitted the VT seat into my VS and I found that the base fit into the existing catches. The backs only need minor frame mods to fit...Just something to think about for VS owners who want something different.