Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS ecotec performance/fuel economy memcal chip

SKNOT9

All hope is gone
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS series II Acclaim
Hi there. I have been looking through the forums and have seen a few people doing their own memcals and some guys doing some for others on the forums. I am looking at purchasing one but dont wanna spend a whole lot over $100. Now i know doctor bob does awesome ones but i just dont have the cash for $260 or similar which is around what he charges, i have contacted delcowizzid but he seems very busy and have had no luck with a reply. I have heard bad things about the blackstar7000 ebay ones so im just wondering if anyone knows anybody else on here who is willing to whip me one up for cheap?

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
If you do no good anywhere else,I can help you out.Just PM me.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
Yeh brett should be able to help, are you after ultimate fuel Eco or a good mix have you done any mods or are you completely stock?

SKNOT9

All hope is gone
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS series II Acclaim
just cold intake, new walker exhaust, wanting a good mix of perfermance with eco, but mainly after the eco. planning on running 98 fuel, Do you do them as well?

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
should get a slight gain, got extractors with that? Ill stop blabing and let brett sort it for you.