Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs esteem 25000ks on the clock at grays auction

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Auctioneers and Funeral Directors, they're a much of a muchness.

Well there you go, just to support my opinion of Funeral Directors, one of them won a "Shonky" award for their practices.

Read this VS 5.0 !

It's obvious you've never had to deal with one of those scoundrels.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Over the years there have been some example of really bad funeral directors doing very bad things towards people in grief, as portrayed on shows like current affairs. But to read Harvey Norman and InvoCare Funerals in the same sentence re shonky awards, thats new :eek:

Dodgy auctions, well, they’ll pail in comparison to the problems we’ll all see in a couple of years or so :rolleyes::mad: As part of our COVID response we’ll see removal of red tape, a.k.a LNP business friendly policy. So we’ve got lots of great retail and banking issues to look forward to in future... As a country, I guess we all get what we deserve (though the USA dodged a bullet by tossing Trump).

What’s our choice, dumb and dumber? Can we have Jacinda Ardern?

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Back on topic, will they allow a test drive ?
V8 supercar VT Commodore,

ad_1605017530591.jpg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Back on topic, will they allow a test drive ?
V8 supercar VT Commodore,
[/URL][/URL][/URL]

View attachment 216095

That's still advertised hey...I saw it about a month ago on gumtree...

A test drive would be nice....Just up the road to the car wash to begin with, with a quick blip on the throttle whilst you are there, to make sure the coppers are awake....Then do a little shopping, with the hope it will fit in the car, then a quick trip home to drop it off...

That should be a nice test drive and check for practicality :)

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Over the years there have been some example of really bad funeral directors doing very bad things towards people in grief, as portrayed on shows like current affairs. But to read Harvey Norman and InvoCare Funerals in the same sentence re shonky awards, thats new :eek:

Dodgy auctions, well, they’ll pail in comparison to the problems we’ll all see in a couple of years or so :rolleyes::mad: As part of our COVID response we’ll see removal of red tape, a.k.a LNP business friendly policy. So we’ve got lots of great retail and banking issues to look forward to in future... As a country, I guess we all get what we deserve (though the USA dodged a bullet by tossing Trump).

What’s our choice, dumb and dumber? Can we have Jacinda Ardern?
Jacinda Ardern? It amazes me people think she is so great. I say she is about as qualified to be the mayor of Parramatta. But the PM, forget it.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Jacinda Ardern? It amazes me people think she is so great. I say she is about as qualified to be the mayor of Parramatta. But the PM, forget it.
Jacinda Ardern seems to have portrayed an elegance and poise about her when SARS-COV2 hit. Such was here behaviopur that it won her acclaim around the globe, which was in stark contrast to many of the other leaders out there on the global stage (including our leaders).

The fact the NZ population also agreed via a resounding and unprecedented electoral endorsement must count for something (regardless of whether you individually agree or disagree with her politics)...

In any case my reference was more about the lack of choices we have of down under with a palate of dumb and dumber. In a country where there is such lack of leadership or bipartisanship on all sides of politics, during what is undoubtably a state of emergency, any elegant and poised leader would be more desirable and a breath of fresh air :D

At least JA wont be like Merica's choice of a breath of fresh air, where Trump was/is a sociopathic lunatic that may yet tear the USA apart :eek:

But all this is for another thread ;)