Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs esteem 25000ks on the clock at grays auction

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
That SS price is insane. Many of those are now selling for around $15K but this achieved price just proves this country is not in a recession, rather way too much cash around.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
That SS price is insane. Many of those are now selling for around $15K but this achieved price just proves this country is not in a recession, rather way too much cash around.
Not really. It just proves that as usual, some people have loads of cash to splash on a novelty weekend car while a lot of people are having trouble just paying the rego on their daily rust bucket.

Reactions: Lex

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
It needed a wash, Interior plastics cleaned, a new foglight button, injector covers flipped.
But what a darling. It sold higher than expected. But exterior looked good in pictures and it was optioned well from the factory.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I dont have much more, I declined the offer to purchase prior to it going to auction

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I dont have much more, I declined the offer to purchase prior to it going to auction
Do you know if it ended up selling?

RWD4ever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 ute
ODO is correct. KMs are legitimate.
That is quite remarkable. I have been looking for low-mileage VS for a while. The lowest I found with supporting evidence was 64000 km.