Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs executive 1996 ECOTEC

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Pics of plenty of hot south american poon walking around!

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
nice car,hate the fog-lights look gay get genuine ones with bezels would look so much better an make it more beasty.

If you seen them front on you would probly change your mind. I would like to see a pic of those fogs you are on about, are they like the ones on your car?

VRCALAISS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR CALAIS 3.8L V6
If you seen them front on you would probly change your mind. I would like to see a pic of those fogs you are on about, are they like the ones on your car?

yep i was going to go with after market ones they way you did it,but they don't look right IMO,the ones i have are genuine vr ss,vs calais ones your car might already have the wiring for them.car would look tough.
5krtit.jpg

2287d1117277146-my-vs-calais-series-ii-v6-supercharged-let-us-know-wot-u-think-nice-front-side.jpg

40791d1190725618-vr-vs-ss-fog-light-bezzels-front-bar.jpg

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Update.

Went to the Four and rotor nats this weekend then up to whangarei and back home to tauranga. was a great drive, even though my pissed mates in the back were being noisy and needing to constantly urinate!! car went strong, haulled ass up the kaimais well.

Just though i would add in some pic of when I first got the car (4x4 spec lol)

P1010757-1.jpg

When I lowered it.

144-1-2.jpg

mud flaps didnt last longer after that lol

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Took the clear off one of my wheel because its flaking. will be doing to rest tomorrow!

007-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

Not quite finished yet, but so far so good.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Got rear ended today...........

damage isnt too bad, just a new rear bumber and straighten the tow bar. Just some cracks and some paint got lost, but man that little telstar got owned! Whole front end got rammed in and was gushing coolent everywhere.

Good news is he had insurance and my bumper had a scratch for when i reversed over grannys wheel barrow a few months ago. Might post a pic but not really much to look at, really kicking myself i diddnt snap a pic of his car.