Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Gauge Holder Pod Mount.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Are the gauges easy to read day and night ?

triple b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Are the gauges easy to read day and night ?
If your asking about my location yeah they are, its just a quick look over and you have a clear view of what's goin on.

thanks for the suggestion trible b, i was actually watching your thread about the gauges, i do like what you have done but i think i prefer them under the headunit in terms of position and visibility, also, i want to turn where you have your gauges into a cup holder when i have a lazy weekend.
Thats alrite mate, yeah the cupholder is a good idea, I was actually going to do it before I got the guages but never got around to it

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
no wucking furries..take care
If your asking about my location yeah they are, its just a quick look over and you have a clear view of what's goin on.

Thats alrite mate, yeah the cupholder is a good idea, I was actually going to do it before I got the guages but never got around to it

keenforvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6SPD STORM UTE
I know this threa is old but just wondering if you custom made the pod or purchased it, if so where?

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
I know this threa is old but just wondering if you custom made the pod or purchased it, if so where?
hey mate.
That pod was off ebay. Not sure if the block still sells them, definitely worth searching.
Check my thread from the link in my sig if you want pictures!