Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VS GTS rims -- GTS-R lookalikes (genuine HSV GTS rims)

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
these rims are genine gts rims, they have been sand blasted and baked in 2pac black, with genuine GTS-R badging and centre caps.

there is no marks on them, not one scratch, no gutter marks.

front tyres are brand new (put them on 6 weeks ago for a roadworthy), rears are about 60percent.

they are off my daily, so i may swap for something of interest with cash adjustment.

black dosn't suit the white, so im after something like sigs, or vs senator wheels, must be atleast 17inch and above..
IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
yer same offset champ.

they are off a vs gts, vs IRS and VT IRS run the same driveline and cradle as well as k frame, so they run an identical offset.

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
yer he did pm me ages ago, but i think he only wants to swap for a set of machine finish or polished gts rims.. but duno if i really want those.

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
around $700 champ

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 304 - yer they have gutter rash though, after something that are in good nic, cos the car is pretty spotless its a good daily dont wana make it look crap

ill go anything up to 19z or maybe 20z, not sure if ill go 20z though cos i drive the car daily i wont swap for anything under 17z and much prefer hsv rims or copies

trenavy = yer mate they fit vy.

guys they fit anything from VB to VZ ( some vp models will need a front 10mm spacer and possibly a rear spacer) but anything other than vp they will fit to vz