Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VS HSV UTE Value

Mike80

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV Enhanced Ute
Hey all. I'm just wondering what a VS HSV enhanced Ute with all the performance goodies that's clean in and out would be worth? They're not very common though everyone I speak to has a differing opinion on value.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
HSV enhanced could mean anything so doesn't really add value unless were talking the HSV motor but from what I have seen the going rate for a ute is anywhere from 3 to 6 grand depending on the buyer. Also dependent on mods as well.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Hsv enhanced can be just a s-pack + hsv tag for suspension or 185i upgrade.Can have both or just one usually..was cheapest way to get into hsv club for track days.

Might be wiorth tad more if series 3 195i package but never seen them

In grand scheme value is line ball with v8 s-pack maybe touch higher if can prove what hsv options it got or still has...most get modified or replaced only hsv enhanced firewall tag & dash decal is all that remains.
If it got engine package of hsv airbox,185i engine covers/memcal + steel headers/hsv exhaust than yeah bump price up a tad but if suspension only package than tag is only novelty value.

Always comes down to what someone is willing to pay & what they're after if genuine maloo or just s pack then ofcourse condition + mileage

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
the other thing with the utes is auto vs manual.
manual also seems to be a bit higher cost in the scheme of things

Hsvenhancedutevs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv enhanced v8 manual ute
So what would value of a 96 hsv enhanced 5 litre manual be in July 2021?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I've give you $850 next week when my doll payment comes through!

Bugger, you priced me out the market....I was going to offer $500, or $600 with 12 months rego and a full tank of fuel delivered to my door...

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If it's in really good condition I'd say $10k -$12k, more if it was a HSV. I sold a pranged VR V6 ute for $2k, within a few hours of listing it, and I had people lining up to buy it. Insurance value on my V6 was $7,500, which they paid me out and I bought it back.