Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS II Calais

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
Very nice car mate, where on earth did you get that overflow bottle from, cannot find them anywhere

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim, VS II Calais, HQ Premier
Very nice car mate, where on earth did you get that overflow bottle from, cannot find them anywhere

Got mine from Burson, part numbers dot0036

Reaction score
Members Ride
Needs more L67 :) bloody tidy car though well done !
Looked at buying a new power steer resivour ?

Thanks, yeah Ill get a new resivour soon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Over a year later and I never did get that power steering resivour. Over the last year it remained my daily, it had its ups and downs, like that time the trans cooler line decided to leak fluid everywhere.

I havent always looked after it the best

But it always got cleaned up back to what it was before

I even took the time to clean the spokes in the wheels

I finally replaced the ABS/IRS badge that was missing from under the stereo, after all its the little things that count.

and finally to last Saturday when I gave it a clean, took some photos and posted the for sale ad

I posted the ad Saturday afternoon, within an hour I had someone message me saying they were interested and by Sunday night it was sold, it all happened so quickly. I guess its because cars like this don't come up for sale all that often.

I transferred my premium plates to my new car today, and tonight the new owner came and picked her up. Im not going to lie I will miss it.. It has been a great 2 years of owning this car which has never really let me down. Felt weird seeing someone else drive off in it, but onto other things. Thanks for looking