Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS II Eurovox (6034) Radio code

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
VS II Eurovox (6430V) Radio code

After replacing the batt. i couldnt enter the radio pin.According the manual 6 digit code should be entered,but on the security code's card radio pin code only have 4 digits and they all above 6 (6899) .Any 1 knows how to do this :cry: ?

Tx in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.caraudiofactoryoutlet.com.au
Members Ride
VK BROCK Group "A"
After replacing the batt. i couldnt enter the radio pin.According the manual 6 digit code should be entered,but on the security code's card radio pin code only have 4 digits and they all above 6 (6899) .Any 1 knows how to do this :cry: ?

Tx in advance.

PM Phreddy!

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
i think the radios only have 4 didgit codes and the CD players have 6 (could b wrong) ud b best off ringing holden up and checking if that codes correct they r they only ppl that can retieve the codes from the unit if ur codes wrong they may charge u bout would b stupid if they do lol

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
i think the radios only have 4 didgit codes and the CD players have 6 (could b wrong) ud b best off ringing holden up and checking if that codes correct they r they only ppl that can retieve the codes from the unit if ur codes wrong they may charge u bout would b stupid if they do lol

You r correct.Radio/Cass. have only 4 digit code's(found out 2day).And i do have the correct pin,but the problem is i dont know how to enter 6899.

davfull

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy v6 acclaim
if i remember correctly you push button 1- 6 times, button 2- 8 times and so-on. if there is an AS button on it push and hold that first and a small 1 should appear on the display before entering the code. it has been a few years since i had to do it. good luck.

Luke0011

Car Audio Installer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina 2005
Gary's car radio can get the codes as well