Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Is stalling from reverse to drive?? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore executive series 2
He's a mechanic....they are a depressed miserable lot.. :)
without “US” mechanics or Auto technicians who actually have brains , everything grinds to a halt, i serviced police cars at one time in my life mate.

and during my life i have had people hunt me down for my technical ability , people who have gone to fully functioning workshops to just me because they have not believed the qoute, i have saved people thousands of dollars on misqoutes failed automotive diagnostics .

it doesnt bother me bud you are more than welcome to keep talking to stupid people for your answers.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
not an opinion

So what was with the "no one here had the brains to answer" comment ?
Certainly seems to be your own opinion, unless you had a brain fart whilst typing your comment

if you do not want mechanics telling you what the problem is .. dont come on this site

I definitely don't have a problem with any fellow mechanics on here helping members sort out their issues
What I and obviously some others had a problem with is quite obvious, it was your post that actually shat on every single member of this forum in one go with the "No one had the brains" comment

dont come on this site PAL

I'll come and go as I please PAL, until I'm instructed to do otherwise by someone who actually matters

your comment and illustrations i have reported

Well if that picture hurt your feelings, I suggest washing the sand out of your mangina

At the end of the day you fired a cheap shot at all members with your parting comment
If you haven't figured it out yet, that's why some of us replied with what we did
If you want to continue with the whole "My Sh#t Don't Stink" attitude, be prepared to be called out on it

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hmmmm, been a member for about 4 years, made all of 29 posts and dig up a 9yo thread to have a serve at the membership and then have the gall to complain when other members reply in kind.

Honestly, if you can't contribute without the negativity maybe consider not contributing at all.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.