Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS L67 series 2 Statesman

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Here's some pictures of a trial fit of the calipers to check 17inch wheel clearance and bolt hole alignment

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
The calipers have now been stripped ready for paint the original finish was start to chip and flake

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Brakes are now painted just need to start getting the rest of the gear needed

And also found out the the piston size of a c6 caliper is smaller than a ve caliper so these brakes should work well with a standard booster

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
A quick update on what's being happinging the side have been re sprayed to match the front bar and the chrome strip has been removed down side and painted as it was peeling and series 3 bar and skirts are in under coat waiting for funds to be painted and put on
Also I picked up a set of VS Caprice wheels that were in very poor condition and gave them a polish to run around on for a while
Finally I have got another L67 LIM that I will be internally & EXternally polishing and set of heads that I have no idea what to do with but in mean time I will sell for $270
Unless I can find a use for them

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Nice ride mate shes looking tidy. i was trying to come up with those plates the other week, said it had already been take then that afternoon I seen you cruise past me haha

Thanks mate
Did you find a good plate combo?