Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS LED Headlight swap

Full noise

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Hi I swapped one of my headlights and the new one just happened to have an LED globe, can I leave one side LED and other halogen or do they have to be same, cheers all

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Hi I swapped one of my headlights and the new one just happened to have an LED globe, can I leave one side LED and other halogen or do they have to be same, cheers all
make them the same. It would annoy me to drive that, and I don't ever want to give Police a reason to notice me........

LoneHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman

Go both L.E.D it's so much better on the road at night. However dont try to find L.E.Ds for your high beams they don't make them as far as I know