Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS manual commodore for sale!!!

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
grr i hate VT' s what kinda exhaust is tho, i bought my car for $5,500- 210 000ks stock , manual from a car yard was priced at 6,000 doubt ull get 7 for it

zegerman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive MANUAL
young blokes want manual... especially with a few mods, at least put seven on it and if no1 wants in then drop it... always try to get more :thumbsup:

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
kritical said:
grr i hate VT' s what kinda exhaust is tho, i bought my car for $5,500- 210 000ks stock , manual from a car yard was priced at 6,000 doubt ull get 7 for it

Its a full lukey system, Cost 550 inc Exhaust tip. yeah ino i dont think any1 will pay 7 for it.

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
Do you reckon eBay will work or not?

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
its like $10 i think to list a car $50 if it sells nothing if it dosent i advertised my vt on ebay but i had no luck people want to get it for next to nothing reserve was $11000 closing bid was like $6800

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
eBay sucks when you try to sell things, its only good to get a bargain

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
u will be suprised at how much manual commodores actually go for. Remember this, ONLY 2% of V6s r made factory manual so they are a rare find. im gonna be sellin mine at the end of the year for at least $10,000, but ive got a few more extras and mine is an SPAK with a fresh full respray.

if ur lucky u will come across a young hopeless new p plater and will be able to sell it to him for more than its worth

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh m8 id put it in for 7g and then you should get a bit of intrest and if your lucky get an offer of about 6g.

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
96vscommodore said:
yeh m8 id put it in for 7g and then you should get a bit of intrest and if your lucky get an offer of about 6g.
Never knew about the 2% of vs's are manual. I might as well try and get top dollar for it, what can i lose not much i guess, i will put it in for 6900ono. thanks guys for your help!!!:thumbsup: