Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs parts in Vn

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
Does anyone know what parts fit the Vn from the Vs???. I know i have allready asked this in another forum but is it possible to fit a vs intake plenum to a vn with alittle modding done? Also can the coils be used from the vs? And last of all do the injectors fit vn?

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
re - vs coils

Does anyone know what parts fit the Vn from the Vs???. I know i have allready asked this in another forum but is it possible to fit a vs intake plenum to a vn with alittle modding done? Also can the coils be used from the vs? And last of all do the injectors fit vn?

hey mate, the coils will fit as i've put vs coils on a vn with no probs. injectors will fit but not 100% with regards to the spray pattern.
sorry i couldn't be more help.
cheers and good luck...:thumbsup:

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
the problem is that vs had nearly the all the same parts that fit a vr, but the plugs are different, and most of the **** on a vr will fit vn. plenum wont fit and will never fit on a vn. there is even items from a vh that will fit on a vn - vr no worries

centy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp series 2
water pump may fit, engine mounts, tappet covers a lot of other small stuff to.

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
thanks so from what you have told me if im right Zuicider is if i put the vs heads on the vn then the intake will fit?? its just i want to supercharge my vn and im weighing up the cost.

Last edited:

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
changed my mind just going to put the vs v6 into the vn