Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS performance

josh_vscommi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Hey guys

I want to ask, what is my best option for performance parts on my v6 ecotec VS for 2 grand?

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
sell it use the 2 grand to by a better car,

or exhaust, high ratio rockers, chip, cai, shift kit, diff gears

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Try and get a wrecked VS V8 with a good drivetrain and strip it down to put in yours, that's the best performance upgrade available for the V6's :p

vs-6

Raptorcharged VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S pac V6
if u dont mind fuel price throw a set of gears in it like 3.9s and seen as ur in perth i know a guy that will set up a diff for $200 or less but he will want all new seals and bearings and he would want diff out of car not sure if ur much of a diy person but yer well worth it

vs-6

Raptorcharged VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S pac V6
you can either do it urself or you can pay some1 id get a quote just to see wat sort of dollars your up for
enhanced automotive are in sa and are a site sponsor and they do it for 1450 any set of gears recon lsd drive in drive out

if you are going to do it urself its best to pay some 1 to setp ur diff as it isnt the easiest and that will cost u 200
plus seals and bearings about 150
gears are about 150 second hand off ebay
you will need a carrier diff if are interested i have one for irs 50 bucks but they would cost about the same for non irs
lsd centre is 350 off ebay irs or 300 non irs
these prices are above wat it should cost im being generous so all up u could get it done for under 850 bucks if ur willing to do a bit urself

failing this just get a nos kit