Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS S3 V8 Olympic Edt Ute

otherchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5ltr V8 Ute
Hey,
This is probably a stupid question, but is that an after market front bar?
In my searches, i haven't seen a vs ute with fog lights.
It looks really nice, and not over done un-like most body kit options.

Last edited:

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Hay mate nice ute, no its the correct bar, the 98 and onwards had ss lip kits and fog lights, its not an ss ute as wrong interior etc for a ss. But has abs yes? And pretty much elec everything. Have a look at my 98 ss ute, its original body and pretty much the same except for ss badges etc
The side skirts for a ute are worth big bucks

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Hay mate nice ute, no its the correct bar, the 98 and onwards had ss lip kits and fog lights, its not an ss ute as wrong interior etc for a ss. But has abs yes? And pretty much elec everything. Have a look at my 98 ss ute, its original body and pretty much the same except for ss badges etc

I think it was just the s- PAC, ss models and the Olympic edition models that were lucky enough to receive the side skirts and lower lip and only the ss that got the fog lights? Correct me if I'm wrong tho. Either way sweet looking ute man. Nice and clean!

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Mmmm could be right mate, however i know that lot of the late models had weird things on them as were just using up the last of the parts etc Love a vs ute with all the skirts etc, looks so much nicer without making it really noticeable

1moretime

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L Ute

Hi guys thanks for the comments, the above qoute is all correct guys except no abs which will come in handy when the bay gets cleaned up.

I have been busy buying more parts for the ute now just need to get the time to get stuck into the build.

1moretime

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L Ute
If your keen on moving that fuse box in the engine bay then have a look at my thread or biglocks thread. We have both moved them. Makes a hell of a difference

have started reading through your thread great build mate, thanks for the heads up. have done it once before on a vk not my favourite job in the world, but need to clear room for the supercharger and intercooler.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Lol f?ck moving wiring aint got time for that. Plus having abs my bay looks **** anyway. Its a big job to move everything but worth it if you going all out on it

1moretime

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L Ute
Lol f?ck moving wiring aint got time for that. Plus having abs my bay looks **** anyway. Its a big job to move everything but worth it if you going all out on it

horses for courses, its not my daily and i have the time to do it, but i understand where your coming from time better spent elsewhere.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Yea my ute was my daily up until a few months ago, i know the feeling.