Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Series II 5 Litre Berlina Wagon

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
Nice car. I always have liked those blue- green colours from that VN-VS era.

vsv8berlinawag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II 5 ltr Berlina Wagon
Very tidy mate, what’s been done in the way of mods?
When bought in Vic back in 2002 the owner fitted HM headers, ROH ZS 16 x 8 rims and had it chipped....that's about it. Original owner had an automatic gearbox shop in Dandenong so suspect he tinkered with the trans. It is a factory built 5 litre with LSD and passenger airbag and still had the original purchase invoice to verify the options and VIN... all up in 1996 it was close to $46,000 on road. They traded it in on what was then the new VZ "Monaro". I fitted after market headlights as in ,my mind they give the front a fresh sharper look but I still have all of the original kit as it would have appeared on the show room floor.

Attachments

• 20180207_174908_resized.jpg
    20180207_174908_resized.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Very nice , Botanica Mica paint? Looks like! = same as my maloo , a great colour!!!

vsv8berlinawag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II 5 ltr Berlina Wagon
My Chlorophyll VE does the same.
My brother happened to go thru' the Elizabeth plant and remembered seeing that colour on the production line and saying how similar it looked to my botanica mica.... yours is more pearlish from the ones I have seen since.....nice.