Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Series III Statesman

sim_vs

can't work out avatars :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
cheers guys. NickVR, im obsessed with dumping my cars, i can't help myself. i just have to be abit more careful with this one as its IRS, i don't wanna start shredding my 20's just yet. live axle is so much easier to dump :(
MikesVT, ye u should see it at a cruise eventually, need to take the stato out more.

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
thanks mate, yeh they are chrome door handles, makes the interior that little bit classier i think!
taking the car in to get afew things retrimmed next week while im away, should come bak looking brand new.

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
i love the rims on this, reckon they suit it well. n its not exactly black. i thought it was the first time i saw it. the colour is raven mica, n its more of a purpley/black. still nice tho.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
thats a killer sttato so cleannn, i want me next ride to be a blue stato wid 20's and bags yeah. i rekon tha rims suit real well, clean car should chuck on a loud exhaust n extractors. VS is the best model i rekon for statos

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
cheers mate, its already got pacey's and a loud zorst, u can hear it comin from a fair distance lol. sounds phat as too. bags would be a nice option as i love my low cars. just gonna dump the rear some more and leave it at that for awhile. i wanna eventualy get it resprayed in the original raven mica, but with some blue pearl added, should look nice.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
that would look pretty sweet with that paint combo. would you go the whole lot or still leave it over the silver?

mum used to have a V8 VS stato, it had a (i think) 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust. not too sure where it started from, but it just had the original headers. i know how loud that thing was... so i can imagine what yours would sound like :p

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
im running Pacemaker headers (TRI-Y to suit variable power steering).
2.5" Stainless exhaust with 3" high flow cats, mandrel bent with stainless Maxi-Flow mufflers. makes a nice deep note, but sounds tuff as wen u boot it also.
i definately want to keep the bottom half grey. not a huge fan of single tone cars, especially wen they came out 2 tone, i prefer to keep it that way.
gona keep the paint this way for awhile, gona get a mate to do it for me later this year in time for summer cruising hopefully lol.