Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS series lll V8 5spd ute cam package

Timbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute V8 manual & Vl walkinshaw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206-094929_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201206-094929_Gallery.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 129

Timbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute V8 manual & Vl walkinshaw
How'd the tune go?
Tune was completed few weeks ago at Bill Lee was told I had a issue with number 3 cylinder not firing 100% so he serviced the injectors and run a few tests but couldn't work it out . I have since got the car back and have done a compression test and cylinder leakage test and all came up ok. I also pulled number 3 lead off and it drove like a pig then replaced it back and then drove fine . Only thing I can think of is maybe a bit of carbon or something my have got stuck under the valve when he was tuning it but really have no idea because now the car is running awsome. Currently in the process of calling Bill and getting a proper dyno print out as he never did the first time.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Tune was completed few weeks ago at Bill Lee was told I had a issue with number 3 cylinder not firing 100% so he serviced the injectors and run a few tests but couldn't work it out . I have since got the car back and have done a compression test and cylinder leakage test and all came up ok. I also pulled number 3 lead off and it drove like a pig then replaced it back and then drove fine . Only thing I can think of is maybe a bit of carbon or something my have got stuck under the valve when he was tuning it but really have no idea because now the car is running awsome. Currently in the process of calling Bill and getting a proper dyno print out as he never did the first time.
Awesome! Can you post an idle vid? Keen to see how mine will sound lol

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
Yeah second that ^ ^ I'm considering ordering one before Christmas.

What's the power range feel like over the stock cam? Also what did it pull on the dyno?

Chrissytaki1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS utility
Does any one have a picture of the relay diagram of a 1997 VS Utility please? Mine has been changed and not sure what relay fuse goes in starter slot.