Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SII Statesman, tow pig replacement.

Bellicose

Reaction score
Members Ride
TOW PIG
So went to the local Holden wreckers during the week and what d'ya know, they've got 3 VR-VS statos there. So i grabbed a pair of clear side indicators, boot garnish and a mirror (adjuster) switch. All for the grand sum of ...................................................................$50, boot garnish was $20 because it has a crack in the right reverse light lens but as ya can see it's hardly noticable so i'm super stoked 'bout $20 haha. Side indicators were $30 for the pair, and he gave me the switch for nothing because i've bought a shitload of bits from them in the last 10 years or so.

He said he knows that they have some Caprice fog lights somewhere but he can't remember where but he'll have a hunt around and give me a ring.

So here's the before and after pic's of boot garnish. (I think the one that was on it was an early VR one)

20130525_150634.jpg

20130526_133925.jpg

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
yep, series 1 vs.

it's amazing how much new lights and garnish change the back end. it looks %100 better.

I stripped off the "STATESMAN" lettering from mine, I prefer it without.