Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SS 5L Fuel Tank Hoses

HoldenSS5L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS
Hey all,

My hoses to my fuel tank excluded fuel hose to motor are all looking 25 years old (maybe cause they are) I went to Holden to buy replacements but they tell me they are no longer made, anyone know where I can get new fill hose, breather hose etc from ?? dont really want to go the second hand route..

Thanks

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
All the breather stuff can be replaced with generic Goss fuel line available from most auto stores as I've already done due to desintigration, but the main tank to filler neck ? I've never heard of requiring replacement.

For that I'd go to a fuel injection service centre as they would have various size larger hoses that would be used in trucks etc.

Cheers.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
About 25 years ago I had a fuel smell in a VK wagon that I mainly used for business.
Tracked it to the tank hoses so bought the appropriate hoses from Bursons.
Took the tank off, easy job with a helper to hold it, replaced the hoses and BINGO all good.
Would suggest any good auto parts store will have what you need, but double check before buying it and taking it.

HoldenSS5L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS
ok thanks peoples I will try repco for the fuel lines just not sure about the filler one as its a moulded hose...

Will keep searching..

What about harness plugs ?? had a rat chew some of my plugs have bought new EFI plugs but ones like IAC and TPS, IAT etc ??

Thanks..

FYI bit of background my car has been sitting for about 6 years been busy with business, building a house and kids, but time to dust it off and get it back out ;) This is her...

April18th2010_0029.jpg

May2nd2010_0014.jpg

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Nice VS.
I had a VS 6cyl wagon after the VK.
Was a good machine.

grey_hawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Ute, VS V6 snotbox
Local Car Parts Plus had a filler hose for my VR ute in stock, never ceases to amaze me some of the obscure parts they carry.