Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SS lower lip kit

vs2nvi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec 3.8l
Hey guys,
just writing in regards to the lower ss lip kit, i have recently gotten one and just looking at how to put it on. done a search or two and havent had luck. If anyone knows exactly how to put them on that would be great. Thanks

p.s. the lower lips will bolt on to the stanard exec bars correct??

VR028

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
yeah they bolt onto standard exec bars mate. i think the top of them sit in that groove just before the bumper curves down. and it screws in from the part that curves in to the wheel arch

vs2nvi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec 3.8l
haha awesome... hope that easy.... just gotta get them painted then on they go.... pumped

monarols71

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Series11 Ute
If you look really closely at the bumper bar just below the line (on the inside), you will see tiny little crosses moulded into it. These are your drilling points for the lower lip attachment. There are eleven (11) of them. PLUS the two at the wheel arches.

VR028

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
thanks for the info mate. are those points only for genuine plastic lips or do the aftermarket fibreglass ones screw in those little crosses too?

monarols71

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Series11 Ute
I'd presume they'd use the same holes, but I've never seen a fibreglass one, so I don't know.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
thanks for the info mate. are those points only for genuine plastic lips or do the aftermarket fibreglass ones screw in those little crosses too?

both should screw in