Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SS stolen from st kilda east

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Sorry to hear mate, to be constructive heres my max security lock up, 1st is pop the bonnet and remove the fuel pump relay (on the V6 remove a spark lead or two as well, don`t bother on the V8 because lets face it the dizzy is in a bad position) it takes just a few seconds and leaves them guessing, then use a tube steel steering lock, there stronger than cylinder types, and third use the deadlock function as someone seeing a dude pulling a dukes of hazard stunt in front of them is going to attract attention. hope this helps.

paulforaname

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS
sorry to hear mate, looks very nice. hope it pops up and u find it

yeah hasnt popped up and the insurance has come through, someone probably has a base model VS which now has my SS parts added,over gone to the dark side and got a VT gen 3 which i dont think is as good as the 5L VS

Vee-ard

QuickVR95II 2010 Survivor
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foam Tuned VR 5.0l Ute
Nothing beats the VR and VS 5.0l's IMO

crewsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sierra
yeah hasnt popped up and the insurance has come through, someone probably has a base model VS which now has my SS parts added,over gone to the dark side and got a VT gen 3 which i dont think is as good as the 5L VS

i wish these idiots could understand how much a car can mean to some ppl :bang:
not many of them left now! its kinda sad
dont worry mate, im sure the gen 3 will be a lot of fun :)