Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SS stolen from st kilda east

paulforaname

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS
Hi all, just thought id post that my 96 VS SS was stolen from my house on Thursday night , actualy Friday morning at about 1am. Car is parked atr rear of apartment block and not visable from street, thinking someones followed me home to check where it lives, ie no security gates etc.

Car was my daily driver so pretty bummed plus pretty good example as straight and paint immaculate. and recently had LPG installed at 3.5 grand.

usually pretty security minded but at home usually just lock it, im wondering how they got it started without a key? and pretty ballsy to walk up side driveway of units and have to start up ( pretty loud ) and then drive down side of units to the street. Now waiting for the insurance to come through if not found in 2 weeks, its been almost 5 days now so dont hold much hope.

just to remind everyone you never know so always take extra precautions when parking you beloved holden.

here a pick, probably another colour now or in bits. 00001.jpg

00002.jpg

vyjess

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy
rotten stinkn assholes! hope u get ya car back and the people who stole it get ran over by a bus!

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
sad to hear mate...i thought the vs computers used a immobilization system where, when everytime the key is inserted it changes the internall code and the car won't start until it gets the code? could be wrong.. but if this is so... Where is your spare key?

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
unlucky mate :(, theres alot of sad pricks out there that have nothing better to do than stupid **** like that.... hope they seriously get smashed or something happens cause that would be karma at its best

bl again mate hope it ends well

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
that really sucks, but look on the bright side... karma will catch up to them, and for little things, bad little things happen.and big things, real bad things happen
ie...
someone steals lolly.... next day they get a tooth ache/sore stomach

someone steals car... next day they trip over walking to the stolen car, smash there head on the side door, glass breaks and shatteres over there head. they still live tho.

jus a bitta blabbering on now

very nice car you had, so those people will have it comming sooner or later

crazy.vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
Not good news. They are easy to steal. You can bypass a lot of stuff and have it away in about 90 seconds. If your car is found after 2 weeks you should have the opportunity to buy it back and pay the salvage fee. Good luck.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Oh drag dude.... That would really **** me off right to my max, that if i ever found the guy or guys that done it. I would personally kill them in front of the cops. Hope the little low life bastards get what they deserve!

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
oh man, that is soooo f***ed up..... lol @ sabby i totally agree tho, they will get whats coming to them, keep us all updated!!! Hope you find her...