Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Statesman GLobe out on dash

crazstaat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman III
hey my vs statesman globe out icon is on the dash and all globes are working any help would be much appreciated

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
That globe icon indicates one of the brake lights are out ,my Vs statesman is doing the same thing at the moment and everything is working so I share your frustraction ,the only thing I can think of but I havent check it yet ,is one the the globe elements is blown but makes contact again when its on ,its like if you flick a blown ligth bulb sometimes it works again

crazstaat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman III
i just replaced all my bulbs n same thing do u rekon its the bulb holders cuz wen i brake the light on the dash turns off is that the same to u ?

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
yer mine does exactly the same thing ,check to see if your bulb holders have water or surface rust in them & check the connections on the brake switch near the brake pedal just in case ,but basicaly you are looking for something that will tell the computer the circuit is broken or the voltage is low ,
I will have a play around with mine tomarrow and let you know if I find anything

crazstaat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman III
alrite kool cheers mate just had the car 2 dayz its a series 3 vs statesman sunroof and leathr and l67 :D

crazstaat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman III
just one more thing are both the globes stop/brake globes

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
not sure I will have to check mine ,but dont forget the rear parcel shelf brake light

crazstaat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman III
yea i had a look at the parcel shelf it looks like it is kinda dimmed not on u can just see very faintly i changed the globe and still did the same thing

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I would say its something simple but its a matter of finding it hopefully someone else might be able to point us in the right direction
I sent you a pm check it out

crazstaat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman III
i tryed signing up man but the confirmation code wont show up :( bummer