Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Statesman Interior help needed!

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
Hi guys i need help im thinking of getting my interior redone in black leather but i need to know if the front seats are the same as say a vs berlina and calais or executive?

Also the rear seat if any other model from vn-vs has the same back seat such as vp calais?

Please let me know

Thanks

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
im not sure i follow what you mean. a statesman seat is a statesman seat, they arent the same as any other model. the basic frame and rails will be the same as any other VS seats but the foam is different.
the back seat it completely different too, statesmans have "wrap around" sides going to each door, you'll notice what i mean if you put a calais and statesman back seat next to each other.
why do you need to know this anyway, im confused?

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
Hi guys i need help im thinking of getting my interior redone in black leather but i need to know if the front seats are the same as say a vs berlina and calais or executive?

Also the rear seat if any other model from vn-vs has the same back seat such as vp calais?

Please let me know

Thanks

I'm going to take a stab and say he's seen the leather/PVC seats you can have made up on Ebay to suit a VS commodore and he's wanting to know whether to simply order them to fit a "VS commodore" or whether they're going to need to be statesman specific.

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
I'm going to take a stab and say he's seen the leather/PVC seats you can have made up on Ebay to suit a VS commodore and he's wanting to know whether to simply order them to fit a "VS commodore" or whether they're going to need to be statesman specific.

Exactly :)

Thats why i ask. Ive seen some of their work and its pretty good! and yea looking at getting them made up in black leather.

So the front seats are 100% different to any other vs commodore front seat?

Cheers guys

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
Would VS SS seats fit in the rear of a statesman?

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
ahh k..well the front isnt too different from a calais, it might work...but i couldnt say for certain as the stato seats do have more foam.
the back is definately not going to work, it is a different shape (wider and with higher head rest) than a normal commy back seat.

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
Ahh k thanks looks like i might have to send the skin down to get a leather one made up.

Cheers

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
I believe the front seat bases and foam are the same between a Series 2 Calais and Statesman...they're just stitched differently. The back seat is different however, I think the Statesmans have moveable head rests and have extra foam on the backs outside edges.

Last edited:

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
The front seats do look the same if thats the case then i can have them made up and send my rear seat skin and door skins down for a measure up.

Thanks 6shooter

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
I think it was only the Caprices that had the movable rear headrests !

Last edited: