Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Statesman s2 Query.....

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Gday guys and girls and what not....
Question abt my rig.

The parkers are on each side of headlights.. when they are on they are the gay dull colour, compared to my headlights which are bright.

I have changed my globes on each side for my parkers, but they are still dull. Is there something that can make them as bright as the headlights??
Any help or suggestions would be great.
(i dont want my headlights and parkers being 2 different colours)

Cheers Marc.

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
White LED parker bulbs should be brighter, although I havent tried them myself so I cant say for sure.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
nah LED dont do it.. as the parker bulb size is different compared to vn thru to vs.. its just the statesman/caprice model..
When i went to put my old led ones in... thats when i relised they were different sizes.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
I put Narve blue wedge bulbs in my parkers. The glass is blue but the light it emits is whitish.

| evaN |

mmm bass
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Gday guys and girls and what not....
Question abt my rig.

The parkers are on each side of headlights.. when they are on they are the gay dull colour, compared to my headlights which are bright.

I have changed my globes on each side for my parkers, but they are still dull. Is there something that can make them as bright as the headlights??
Any help or suggestions would be great.
(i dont want my headlights and parkers being 2 different colours)

Cheers Marc.

You can get bulbs that are less yellow but there's no parker bulbs that are as bright as your headlights. Headlights are 55watts and parks are like 5watts

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
hmmmm 28bux... A trip to the carribean market is on the cards... ims ure theyd have them... i dont wana fork out 28bux and they look ****... just want them all to the same... But thanx for that link. :)

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Careful using such high current globes as the stock wiring isn't up to it. Only a few months ago I lost the headlights on the way to work in my VP. The wiring was toasted and the globes were about 110W -ish.

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
maybe because the parker lenses are frosted or aged to a milky whiteness? try getting some clear ones. or, i fitted some 21w globes in mine and they are a lot brighter.