Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Statesman Series III Parts

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Hi all,

I have recently found a guy selling some decent statesman parts but want to know what there worth so he doesn't rip me off blindly.

I am interested in buying the following;

All Series 3 Gear;

Rear Garnish, Clear section has not yellowed; has Statesman Lettering, but has a small crack which is very light, but is the length of a coke can.

Tailights; they are in good nick, 2 minor cracks, but come with the loom,

Fully Electric Seats, Drivers is worn, rest are in good condition, fully electric;

If anyone could help that would greatly be appreciated.

I am really interested in these parts; its just that I dont wanna pay an arm and a leg for them.

Thanks,

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
g'day mate

what sort of interior is it? leather/cloth

are they series 3 taillights and garnish or series 2 and below?

just read your post properly lol.. all are series 3...

well, price can vary greatly on the interior side of things.. i found this on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLDEN-VS-SE...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf4b26731

ummmm same goes with the tail lights your best bet is going to a couple wreckers and seein what they say.. i wouldnt pay more then 150 for the tail lights and the rear garnish...

brinz96VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
ive seen those s2/s3 rear garnishes go for 200+ but thats for one in immaculate condition.
if the interior is full leather then they sell for a few hundred more than the cloth or leather/cloth editions.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
ring the wreckers and see what thay are selling parts for? then if the guy is charging you double what the wreckers are dont buy any parts
Hi all,

I have recently found a guy selling some decent statesman parts but want to know what there worth so he doesn't rip me off blindly.

All Series 3 Gear;

Rear Garnish, Clear section has not yellowed; has Statesman Lettering, but has a small crack which is very light, but is the length of a coke can.

Fully Electric Seats, Drivers is worn, rest are in good condition, fully electric;

I am really interested in these parts; its just that I dont wanna pay an arm and a leg for them.

Thanks,

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
Hi all,

All Series 3 Gear;

Thanks,
try here
Swap / Wanted to Buy / Trade