Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Steering Wheel Into Vn

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 11:25 AM) why bother, just stop being a tight ass? just buy an aftermarket steering wheel they look better than the gamin holden ones and you no longer have to look at the garsly holden logo
Depends what your after tho, might what to keep it all orginal. Cost aint everything mate.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
For one i dont like any of the aftermarket ones, if i did y would i be bothering looking for normal ones, plus I like the holden logo the only thing on my car that says holden!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
LoL!! Good point.

87vlt

so your saving momo wheels are junk? as if man i'd take one of them over any steering wheel. Holden has the worse desing in steer wheels. I swear the old on in my calais was a saftey hazard!!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 11:46 AM) so your saving momo wheels are junk? as if man i'd take one of them over any steering wheel. Holden has the worse desing in steer wheels. I swear the old on in my calais was a saftey hazard!!
Didnt say they are junk, just may not like them. What model calais was it??

D

death-from-above

Yeah VL steering wheels are serisouly ugly, not mention the dash.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Salem has a VN which as being such a commodore n00b 87vlt was a total revamp model in that not 1 thing on a VL will be found on a VN

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
VN was major and nicer change from the VL, I prefer to keep the car as holden as possible, sum aftermarket stuff can be pretty bad, the Vn calais steering wheel is the best that will fit on to my car, better thatn the standard one.

87vlt

depends who ya talk to. i prefer my interior over a vn exec one. i like the 80s styling .... i don;t mind the wheels they had in the vr\vs maloo's the non air bag momos .... their still holden ...