Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS ute centre console manual???

alfa123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 UTE 5Spd
Hi

Im just wanting to know what options i have when looking for a centre console for a manual vs ute?

I just bought the ute and the previous owners have converted it to a three seater chopping 3/4 of the centre console out and it looks crappy. So im wanting to put it back to original.

So im not sure what consoles i can actually use???

Any info would be greatly appreciated.........

thanks

seraphic06

Woodgrain Nut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina Wagon, VS Caprice Series II 5.0
Any VR/VS centre console will fit - the only difference with the and ute and sedans is that the sedan/wagon consoles have air con vents at the rear. If this doesn't particularly bother you, head to your local wrecker and rip one out. I think you can even use VN/VP consoles.

alfa123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 UTE 5Spd
Any VR/VS centre console will fit - the only difference with the and ute and sedans is that the sedan/wagon consoles have air con vents at the rear. If this doesn't particularly bother you, head to your local wrecker and rip one out. I think you can even use VN/VP consoles.

thanks for the info that makes it a lot easier for me to go ahead and put it back to normal.
cheers

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
The centre console from a vn-vs will fit, but id try and stick with one from a vs as there is slight colour differences between each model.