Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs ute coilovers

royinthegreyshirt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs dunga ute
Hi mace, word on the just commodores street is that you may sell front VS coil overs? If so how stiff are they, are they adjustable and price?
Thanks, Roy

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Roy,

Yes, we sell XYZ coilovers. The spring rates are perfectly tuned for Australian roads, however, custom spring rates are available for an additional fee. They are 30 way damper adjustable and fully height adjustable.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Damian

royinthegreyshirt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs dunga ute
Hi Damian, I've got no idea about spring rates for commodores. It's going on a track car, what would be best?
Also how much?

MACE

Reaction score
"I've got no idea about spring rates for commodores. It's going on a track car, what would be best?"
To help you provide with a solution, we would need your help to let us know if you have an IRS or live axle. Also please let us know what body your vehicle has.

Please get back to us when you can and we will take it from there.

Best Regards,
Jason

royinthegreyshirt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs dunga ute
Hi Jason, it's a VS ute, so live rear axle. It's set up for drifting. I've got the rear set up how I want it, it's just the front end that feels soft. If I could post a pic of it transitioning, you'd see.it's sort of flops over the front end.