Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs ute ecotec

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I don't care what anyone says the VS ute is the last sexy ute Holden ever made.

She looks clean and your list doesn't look too bad. Personally I'd dump the LED idea and add a 5L conversion but that's just me lol :p

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
I don't care what anyone says the VS ute is the last sexy ute Holden ever made.

She looks clean and your list doesn't look too bad. Personally I'd dump the LED idea and add a 5L conversion but that's just me lol :p
How come man?
Yeah would love that, just got on green's so will be a while till that happens, but I guess all the more time to save for it haha

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
Another thing to, as of late, Ute has no balls, everything just feels funny, got a squeek in my drivers side front wheel, like with every rev of the wheel, I don't know what's goin on but I got the feeling something's gonna happen soon mechanicly,

If someone could help me out, just some advice on what to look at,

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
G'day, today I painted drivers mirror an ran out of paint haha, so run down to the local tomorrow morning an get some, luckily his open on Easter

Also fiddled around with different springs in the rear today, I have a few pairs of different kinds, so had a bit of a play, took off the ecotec badges on the side, an whilst my mirror is drying, I might give the taillights a quick lick of night shades, an give the, a clear coat too,
An one more thing, I asked about ' white ' lights for the number plate , gives me these Narva ones, I asked are they white an not yellow, yep yep mate trust me there white as !!

Righto ill chuck em in BAM

yellow...

Only cost me a few bucks so not to stressed,

Can anyone help me or give me a link or something for these globes

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
Another thing to, as of late, Ute has no balls, everything just feels funny, got a squeek in my drivers side front wheel, like with every rev of the wheel, I don't know what's goin on but I got the feeling something's gonna happen soon mechanicly,

If someone could help me out, just some advice on what to look at,

So many white utes!!

I'd start with checking the vacuum and throttle body hoses, clean the throttle body and IAC valve. Check condition of spark plug leads and plugs etc.

RH squeak? Probably just debris embedded in the brake pad. Either bed them in or remove and de glaze the pads.

Sweet FA was open in Mount Isa today!

Froggz

Less talk, More Torque.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 S15 Silvia
Yeah do a service on it like K-BAGZ said, is the idle smooth still or lumpy?
I would suggest change the oil, check all vaccume lines are connected espically the thin black one under the throttle body, and give the throttle body a good spray with some throttle body cleaner, squeak I have no idea.

But The plans for this ute look great :D

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
How come man?
Yeah would love that, just got on green's so will be a while till that happens, but I guess all the more time to save for it haha

LEDs are well kinda try hard on the older cars.

And what Kbagz says for your gutless issue :)

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
eBay - 'white T10 wedge globe'
Or pull one out n go to autobarn, they usually have a stack of them for tail lights, Parkers, interior etc

Thanks heaps man, oh okay ill do that :)