Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs ute ecotec

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
thanks guys, little tip, use the thinnest foam you can get, I used 16 mm cause that's all they had, made it work but,

now because of the lining I want black amr seat covers an black carpet :)

update:
only have to bolt up the new drivers seat belt, put on a new drivers side rubber seal from the vr.
take it for the last check Tuesday hopefully they don't pick anything on the second if its possible :)

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
update!

car passed roadworthy an defect sticker removed as of yesterday !
so damn happy feels like a weight has been lifted

on better money now an cars parked, hopefully see some nice updates coming soon :)

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
update!

car passed roadworthy an defect sticker removed as of yesterday !
so damn happy feels like a weight has been lifted

on better money now an cars parked, hopefully see some nice updates coming soon :)

Now just to drive sensibly and avoid unwanted attention. Not that it matters because we P platers are a target.

Any notable future modifications planned?

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
Now just to drive sensibly and avoid unwanted attention. Not that it matters because we P platers are a target.

Any notable future modifications planned?

oh trust me that's the plan, definitely learnt my lesson, I guess it's because of idiots like me that don't actually learn there lesson an keep doing the wrong thing is what makes us p platers such a target,

um future plans:
if I can get it resprayed at home, dads mates a painter that would be good
new carpet is a definite,
poly air bags is also a definite
look into finishing the bench seat to bucket seat change
new tires for the 18"s

any ideas dude

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
well, went home for the first time in weeks tonight an got welcomed by a letter from vic roads, I thought no worries probably just telling me I lost license from so an so date. ope it an it says my rego has been suspended an that I now need to tow it around as of the 15th
even thiugh I got it removed by there due date. starting panicking an my misses read it properly an said if I already have had it removed I must ring them lets hope it not to late

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
g'day :) small update very minute ha,

started my new job as of yesterday, an I'm overwhelmed with how I'm getting treated, the work, the $$$!!! everything, so good start to being back on the right track, only 19 an will be a qualified fitter & turner in about 2 - 4 months..

now for the ute, a very nice friend from trade school gave 2 centre caps seeing a I only needed 2 more for the other set to complete, they are currently black so I will pain them asteroid silver I think it's called ?
I bought 6000k headlight bulbs off eBay for 4 dollars haha ! probably won't last long but I have no idea when it comes to lights wanting to be white/brighter,

white led number plate lights, an interior light, I broke the original when taking the headlining out :)
so now the cars parked collecting bird turds,
small update but ... you know what they say......

:)