Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS ute fuel cap rubber seal

pabeshky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Maloo Ute
Hi,
Does anyone no the part # or where to buy the rubber seal behind ute fuel tank filler cover?

Grimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Series II Ute
I managed to find a decent one at a wrecker recently, but that’s your best and only bet as far as I can tell.

They occasionally pop up second hand on ebay too.

grey_hawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Ute, VS V6 snotbox
If you are talking about the filler pipe surround,try Kingswood country...$19 odd.

4ONTHETREEVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 2 ute
I'm also hunting one. The sedan and wagon's are different from the Ute's.

4ONTHETREEVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 2 ute
Having a look online the VU - VZ Ute's and crewman look very close if not the same. ? Anyone have a vu or crewman that could grab a pic? The wagon's and sedans have a normal circle? hole punch out in the sheet metal and fit the rarespares rubber filler neck ring fine. The Ute's have more of a egg shape cut out in the body and use a full size moulded rubber arouns the filler neck, I'm guessing the egg shape body cut out is to do with the fitment of the filler neck.

Attachments

• 20221013_183435.jpg
    20221013_183435.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20221020-032403_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020-032403_Gallery.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 61

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Having a look online the VU - VZ Ute's and crewman look very close if not the same. ? Anyone have a vu or crewman that could grab a pic? The wagon's and sedans have a normal circle? hole punch out in the sheet metal and fit the rarespares rubber filler neck ring fine. The Ute's have more of a egg shape cut out in the body and use a full size moulded rubber arouns the filler neck, I'm guessing the egg shape body cut out is to do with the fitment of the filler neck.
I do but will need to have a dig for it.

4ONTHETREEVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 2 ute
Thanks for that Fu exactlythe images i was chasing , seems the crewman one has a little hole in it that a push in clip goes through were as the vs doesn't but there rest looks usable. Now to try and find someone selling one.