Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Ute Hard Lid

Brett5

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone knows an approximate price for a hard lid for my vs ute and also where they can be purchased for a fair price.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Really depends what kind of hard lid you want. one of those black leathery type ones, fiberglass or aluminium. The fiberglass or aluminium type ones painted will set you back between $1000-$2000. second hand leather type minimum $200 and it will be in a $200 condition. Keep lookin on ebay they occasinally pop up

Brett5

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Really depends what kind of hard lid you want. one of those black leathery type ones, fiberglass or aluminium. The fiberglass or aluminium type ones painted will set you back between $1000-$2000. second hand leather type minimum $200 and it will be in a $200 condition. Keep lookin on ebay they occasinally pop up

Yea thanks mate. Thats what ive been doing. I unfortunately missed out on one on ebay bout a month ago :( it really annoyed me. Anways ill keep looking.
Thanks.