Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs ute.. is pedders ****??

AGRO_38

Formerly SLAYR
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VS UTE
ok im lowering the rear of my ute, took it to pedders, they gave me a quote with their lowest vs UTE springs, i dont think it is lower enough. "crack" on this forum said he went to a pedders and they put lowest VL SEDAN springs in, which lowered it another inch. i went to another pedders 2day, the guy saying i couldnt do that, saying its dangerous and stuff? there must be a way to get the ute lower at the back, like at least tyre in guard a lil??

nado69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
thats scetchy ... i heard that peddars are meant to be good but expensive. Look into buying some King Springs - Supa low for the front and Ultra Low for the back... try checking out some other places in the area im sure they will be happy to fit these for you

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
pedders are pretty well known to be ripoff merchants. Maybe not that extreme, but not that great either

AGRO_38

Formerly SLAYR
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VS UTE
hmm it seems that way. adj panhard rod $200? i swear i have seen them cheaper :confused: anyone else? why cant i go to my desired ride height? and it isnt even that low. just tire a lil in the guard??

tomic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V8
A)Go to a decent workshop if you're not convinced you are getting the right advice.
B)By putting in lowering springs you're going to get a rougher ride with reduced suspension travel. Its just how it works.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
heh rough ride is not really much of a concern for most people with utes myne has factory one tonne suspention and its rough as guts as it is with the ride height of a truck