Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VS Ute Lowering Gear

westbad

Reaction score
Members Ride
As soon as you offer 300+ Ill accept :p If it hasnt gone in a few weeks, thenIll consider it, but at the moment I dont need the money desperatly.

no worries i dont need the suspension desperately either so no rush. :p

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
no worries i dont need the suspension desperately either so no rush. :p

No worries here too, might here from you when you scrap up some more cash, or I get really desperate :p

This is fun to watch....

Lol, best amusement I've had in a while, though I had someone add me on msn the other day after they seen the VK advertised, after 30 minutes of them abusing me saying its to expensive and its just a rust bucket, I asked them if they were even interested in buying the car, there answer "no", WTF lol. Also they'd never seen the car, good luck to them finding any rust haha.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Lol, best amusement I've had in a while, though I had someone add me on msn the other day after they seen the VK advertised, after 30 minutes of them abusing me saying its to expensive and its just a rust bucket, I asked them if they were even interested in buying the car, there answer "no", WTF lol. Also they'd never seen the car, good luck to them finding any rust haha.

Gotta hate people like that....F-N Tyre kickers.

westbad

Reaction score
Members Ride
No worries here too, might here from you when you scrap up some more cash, or I get really desperate :p

lol i wont be scraping up no more cash as you say! $250 is the most ill be offering you. :w00t:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
BUMP!!

These finish on ebay tomorow (Link on first page).

If they dont sell, Ill have them in Melbourne with me Monday-Wednesday this week, and will take no less then $300 cash, and meeet in Eastern suburbs only.

westbad

Reaction score
Members Ride
BUMP!!

These finish on ebay tomorow (Link on first page).

If they dont sell, Ill have them in Melbourne with me Monday-Wednesday this week, and will take no less then $300 cash, and meeet in Eastern suburbs only.

if they dont sell ill be there with $250 for them :thumbsup:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux