Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS ute series II... the work bus

Adelaidetradie86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series 2
I ve also changed jobs as my knee disagreed with 12 years of laying timber floors. I now commute to the city from my house (4.5kms).
Started on the bus but managed to have a breakthrough with the misses... she finally let me get my motorbike permit.
What awesome fun it is to ride a bike everyday.
Got a little black honda cbr300r with 11k on it. The fuel econemy is amazing even if give it the beans everywhere

view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gNatrZMMZzggYRE82DmHPE4iduuDlal7/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Hay , alive and back. Sounds like lots been happening. Congrats on on being a dad again.
Calais looks really clean and nice.
How much is a little bit of seat travel did you loose.
Are you going to keep it now it's not a work bus and have as a nice ute/occasional trailer?
Bikes , they can be get fun/ different view of travel world.
Putting all the bike gear on for 4.5 kms to work .
When I was still in Sydney ( had a yammy TRX 850 at the time), one of the guys I worked with had a couple of bikes and got himself a yammy 250 majesty scooter for the commute to work ( could still hit 130 if wanted or needed) and got 3 litres per 100kms in Sydney traffic. Lots more storage on scooter than bike, down side is smaller wheels means they don't handle as well.