Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs ute sound system

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
As stated in the title i got a vs ute and im lookin to upgrade the sound system in it (current one is pretty crappy) the ute has a bench seat so it limits some places for subs

Main reason for the post is askin what people currently have on their ute im not askin for brands and power ratings (i know were im goin for that) but im lookin for ideas on what they done

what im currently looking at is replacin the two door speakers (probly with splits)
Speakers behind my head rests
and i want a sub but im NOT PUTTING IT IN THE TRAY which my mates have sugested. im currently looking at a super-slim line sub to put behind the seat

thx for your replies when they come
mitch =D

Last edited:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I don't have a ute so I can't help you with ideas, but don't put speakers behind your head as this is all yo u will hear, and it will put the sound stage behind you. One very good set of splits in the doors is plenty loud.

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
I don't have a ute so I can't help you with ideas, but don't put speakers behind your head as this is all yo u will hear, and it will put the sound stage behind you. One very good set of splits in the doors is plenty loud.

yer i got that problem at the moment but i fix in but adustin the balance (from front to back) so its a all round sound as i quite like the look of the back speaker box but i will probbly ditch it in the end