Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Uterus

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
cheers guys.

nah didnt raise it the one where its higher is cos its on a jack
and it probably looks high in the other photos cos if my driveway lol :p if anything i want to go lower haha

vswagz5spd

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS II Wagon 5spd
i rekn the ss kit looks better with the stockies than the rims aye! the rims will look sweet aswell but yeh just goin thru the fotos b4 i rekn the stockies look better!
and i presume im the mate with a wagon rear lip lol.
ill bring it round one time so u can suss it out!

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha first you dont like the stockies then ya do :p rims might only be on for a little while ( a set of tyres ) then will be back on stockies untill i get some 19" VE SSV rims :)

and yes you would be the one with the rear lip haha

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
well the ute got dropped back at where i got the gearbox installed as there are a couple of issues as in i have no reverse lights, there is no dust cover over the fly wheel. not to mention that they didnt use a T5 cross member they used my old Getrag one but they said they had to cos it wont fit over the exhaust! and leaking GB fluid everywhere.

glad its all under warranty haha

on a better note rims went in to get tyres so will have them on thursday and hopefully have them all painted up and fitted ready for C4C on saturday :)

Hillzzy

SVEiGHT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
yeah pretty sure were on rolling diameter now :) so SSV's ftw! Black would look sik.. u can get these stickers for em that makes em black without painting em which wud b gud if u dont like em.

I was gonna go to the C4C but im workin :( but still my car isnt cruise ready in my eyes haha wanna make it special first lol!