Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Uterus

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
hey sorry for today ya had msg me and i had forgot to bring the springs with me, have to be next week dude sorry bout that

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
got bored today and just got photoshop so i was mucking around lol!

shaved, extended the drivers window and door, lowered it, colour change, and removed all the hooks for the cover and roughly fixed the cover even though you can tell lol but hey first go can only get better. still not sure how to change wheels and stuff yet!

Original Photo!
Freshlywashed4.jpg

Chopped Photo!
Freshlywashed_painted1.jpg

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
like the pic hav you got a close pic of the bar. wunderin where you cut it

nah i dont have a pic!

all i did was measure the back window hight then worked then transfered it onto the bar and cut, but i had to try and get the right angle which on my first cut did not happen! and then got the bottoms welded on which allow me to screw it inside.

its hard to explain i will take some photos soon when i get my ute back which will be tomorrow as its at a mates house!

just remind me or ill forget haha!

Hodz91

CRuiZn..Lookn 4 A.B Cover
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina
NIce lookin ute.. i dont like the gauges and Led Though.. needs to be more moulded into the dash looks to much like its just stikin out.
Ute Def needs to Be Dumped . love the seats was lookin at some for my Vs. nice work...

EDIT New pics down the bottom just noticed that the gauges look better from the new pics and nice dash.. bluue being the sikest color:)

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
NIce lookin ute.. i dont like the gauges and Led Though.. needs to be more moulded into the dash looks to much like its just stikin out.
Ute Def needs to Be Dumped . love the seats was lookin at some for my Vs. nice work...

EDIT New pics down the bottom just noticed that the gauges look better from the new pics and nice dash.. bluue being the sikest color:)

cheers mate yeah i just recently done the dash last week looks alot better than it was!
and yeah should be getting some front springs on sunday then just have to get shocks and rears and should be all set.

yeah the seats are good they just get hot when been sitting in the sun haha! but was a bit of a pain to install but got there in the end.

dont think there is a better colour is there :yeah: