Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs v6 getrag box

scrabet

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore executive
iv recently bought a manual conversion for my vs wagon. i have only found out that the 95 vs came out with the older gearbox and not the getrag box am i going to have any problems puting the box in

and how much would a new clutch be because i think the one that came with the conversion is stuffed

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
The clutchs for the getrags are dear compared to the t5 and i think the worst bitis you cant machine the flywheel and you have to buy a new one and thats when it blows out. But i might be way off to, someone else here might be more clued up on it than me.
But yes it will bolt up fine, just make sure you got all the right mounts for it

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/XTREME-HOLDE...ryZ33730QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COMMODORE-S2...ryZ33730QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

scrabet

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore executive
ah cool yeh it thought the clutch would be a bit the guy has put a differnt flywheel on it so i can get that machined its not the normal getrag one

thanks for the help just need to find a pedal box and clutch mastercylinder

thanks for the help vrwagz1

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Goodluck with the pedal box with master, there were a few on ebay a while back but but they were all going for around the $300 mark