Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs v8 commodore not starting please help

hrdgem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 5lt bt1 executive manual
Hi i'm an absolute newbe to this forum stuff so i will apolagise in advance 4 anything i do wrong, any help would be greatly appiceated.
Now i've had a bit of a search on this site and found some helpfull threds to get to where i'm at. I've just put a replacmet second hand bcm (and key head) in my vs v8, it works to the point that all locks work i can get the engine to crank but not start. i've tested for power at coil got it there but i have no power at the dizzy, i've checked codes and nothing
and have also tryed with a different module. now at the same time i've just had the box out 4 new clutch, and peddle box had to be replaced:cry::bang:

hrdgem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 5lt bt1 executive manual
problem solved. No matter how good you think you are at something, it always helps to have another set of eyes (sometimes on the end of fingers). caught the smallest amount of the dizzy wires betwen the engine and bell housing when boltting it up :driving:

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
good to hear u sorted it, its always good to hear results to a thread