Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Vent Prob

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
when i turn my fan on its always comes out at the feet no matter wat one it is selected 4.. cant seem to find out wat the prob is.. any ideas.. thanks

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
just checked the hoses that connect 2 switch. they all connect. however i disconnected them and turned it on and i not getting any air through those lines . all just comin through floor still..

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
there is a hose connection on the firewall in the engine bay that comes off and it will cause this. it happened to me. try that and see how you go.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
just behind the throttle body on mine. but you have a vs which means the throttle is on the side. it should be behind the top of the engine its a T peice.

Image252.jpg

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
thanks 4 the pic.. just finished mounting the vacuum tank. and just pushed all the hoses where they connect and it working now.. thanks 4 ur help

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
no worries mate, glad i could help. it happened to me and i was scratching my head for ages trying to find the problem.